Friday, April 27, 2007

A little more to say.

Well, I've driven to just outside Indianapolis, and found myself too tired to drive safely. So, I found a Holiday Inn, and have stopped for the night. As I check my mail and get ready for bed, I've been reminded of a few things about my stay in Moline, and that was a certain bar I went to...

http://www.bier-stube.com/

BIERSTUBE!

yes. this place is that cool. They have foosball, and are cigar friendly. In fact, they have a sunday meeting for cigar swaps and smokes. They also have a pet day, where you bring your dog and sit out in the beer garden and commune.

I had an excellent bratwurst, and apple strudel for dessert. Oh, and beer.

This was a good time, and is something I'm looking forward to when I return to Moline for further training.

If this bar was within two hours drive of louisville, it would be a constant destination for roadtrips and long weekends. Anyway, I need to get to sleep so I can make the drive in early tomorrow. If I think of anything else about Moline, I'll be sure to post it. My next trip is in early May, so keep tuned!

No comments: